Design a gearing mechanism with the following properties:
- It has a transmission ratio of 2:3.
- Force transmission is form-locked. Of course, components that just serve to reduce friction, for example ball bearings, don't have to be form-locked in the direction of the friction to be reduced.
- All gear wheels have she same number of teeth. With worms and worm gears, the starts count as teeth. Rigidly connected gear wheels count individually and not as one single gear wheel.
- The distance of successive teeth of the same gear wheel is the same for all gear wheels.
- All teeth have the same size and shape.
- It is not required that the mechanism can actually be constructed with currently available technology.