These little hedgehog figurines I have made from acrylic joint sealer:
- Lay down a newspaper sheet.
- On it, form a half-ball of about 3-4 cm diameter from acrylic joint sealer and make a pointed extension to one side; that will be the head. The half-ball may also be stretched into a half-ellipsoid in the direction of the extension.
- Stab the half-sphere several times with a nail and each time pull out a cusp. These will be the prickles.
- Use the nail to shape the eye holes.
- Put a small ball of partially hardened joint sealer on the tip of the extension as the nose.
- Wait until it is hard.